OptiGas received the Crystal Achievement Award from Window and Door Magazine in 2011 for the most innovative IG production machine.
- OptiGas II is tunable. Achieve practically any target U-value. Fill each unit with a different gas mix in flow.
- OptiGas II essentially eliminates krypton loss with its proprietary filling process. Use half the krypton and reduce cylinder inventory by half.
- No undetected leaks. OptiGas II monitors cylinders and sounds an alarm if there is a leak.
- OptiGas II is accurate. Krypton and argon are measured at input, not estimated from outflow.
- OptiGas II is flexible. Fill argon and krypton through the same nozzle to achieve any krypton to argon ratio from 0/100 to 100/0. You no longer have to premix.
- OptiGas II is efficient. Automate thermal performance. Eliminate operator guessing with bar coding. Lower the cost of achieving targeted thermal performance.
- OptiGas II is consistent. Fill after fill.
OptiGas II verifies thermal performance
Integrated ThermalCHECK by OptiGas provides continuous statistical process control verification in real-time for your filling process and the thermal performance of your IG. World-class manufacturers have used SPC for decades. ThermalCHECK makes SPC for gas filling easy. It even auto-adjusts for drift.
With conventional gas filling, you take it on faith the thermal performance you promise your customers. With ThermalCHECK, you verify it. Gas fill information for each unit is displayed on screen and stored permanently for your records and trend analysis.
You get consistent, verified and saleable quality—while reducing your cost per unit.
Optional inventory control module
With OptiGas II’s inventory control module, you get reports on gas usage and yields. You can support automatic vendor managed inventory and also determine if any gas has been lost from a leaking regulator or other causes.
Standalone or integrated
You can run your OptiGas II station or stations standalone or integrated. OptiGas II’s fill control software functions as a module of the FeneVision ERP system or can be integrated with nearly any ERP or production software.
Move from bad art to scientific gas filling. The time is now.
To meet increasing standards and customer expectations, expect more IG to be specified with krypton. For conventional gas filling systems, which are more art than science, this is a challenge. For OptiGas II, it’s a breeze.