Affordable and accurate gas filling
The HELANTEC SMART 150 has been developed for an economical gas filling process. The capacity is approximately 200 units per week.
The filling technology is based on extrusion, a conventional filling method. In this category the SMART 150 fills fast and reliably because of its advanced technology.
Gas concentration is measured online by an internal gas analyzer at the filling process. The filling process stops automatically as soon as the adjusted gas concentration is measured.
This gas filling machine is usable for all types of gas and mixtures which are used for IG units (argon, krypton, SF6, etc.). Adjustment of gas concentration is done manually by a rotary switch.
SMART 150 Specifications
- For gas filling in the production process for any gas types and gas mixtures
- Filling-lines: 1
- Capacity: Up to 200 units per week
- Technology microprocessor controlled
- Modular construction
- Filling speed is fixed to approximately 9 liters/minute argon filling
- Pump: 1 to take analysis samples and increase speed
- 1 particle filter installed outside and easily
- Concentration measurement is online with special integrated analyzer
- Concentration display is online with LEDs
- Stop of filling process is automatically as soon as the adjusted gas concentration is reached (factory made and adjustable between 70% and 100%)
- Calibration of the analyzer is semi-automatic with calibration mode
- Accuracy of analyzer is better than 2% abs.
- Gas input pressure: 45 psi
- Gas input pressure control is optical and acoustic (if bottle pressure < 15 psi)
- Power supply 110-230V /50-60Hz
- Dimension: 11 x 13 x 7 inches
- Weight: 11 pounds
- Special accessories are available for special applications