The HELANTEC Leakfinder 2.0 is an affordable gas detection device that enables you to immediately detect gas escaping from an insulating glass unit or other source. Specially developed to detects leaks from IG units, the LeakFinder detects the presence of argon, krypton, SF6, xenon and mixtures.
With the LeakFinder you can detect the location of the leak and take immediate corrective action:
- Are your units hermetically sealed?
- Is your press correctly adjusted?
- Are your corners continuously sealed?
- Is your rivet or screw properly inserted?
- Are your patches properly applied?
If there are no leaks but still quality differences, we recommend testing the function of the gas-filling equipment to get the required gas-concentration and to get a better gas-filling process (minimum of time and loss of gas).
- Dimensions 7.9 x 3.1 x 1.2 inches (width x height x depth)
- Display LCD bar for leak sensitivity
- Adjustments for zero-point and sensitivity
- Sensor diameter 14mm with security caps for smaller windows